[CSD Math MS] FW: Summer Workshop for Teachers

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Mon Apr 1 09:36:15 MDT 2013

A great opportunity for summer training.  We had several teachers attend last year and thought it was fabulous!

EBL will cover the $100 registration fee if you are accepted.

This is a fabulous chance to "get away", do some work with problem solving, and collaborate with other teachers from around the state.

Allison