[CSD Math MS] Utah State Office of Education Math Core Academy

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Wed May 2 11:29:00 MDT 2012

This summer USOE is offering free training for interested teachers for Common Core 7th and 8th and Secondary II (10th grade).  This is a training that fills up fast and is not offered to all teachers.

Canyons has the unique opportunity to offer this training to interested teachers in our district.  Though we will not be able to compensate you for your time, you will be rewarded with relicensure and possibly CACTUS credit.  Plus lunch will be provided!

This will be a great opportunity for middle school teachers to get a refresher course on the 7th and 8th grade core and for high school teachers to get a sneak peak of what they will be teaching in 10th grade.

If you are interested, please register through On-Track https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP login is your firstname.lastname and your password is your CACTUS ID number.  Search for secondary mathematics core academy.

Happy Wednesday!

Allison