[CSD Math MS] An opportunity for teachers

Pettersson, Hollie Hollie.Pettersson at canyonsdistrict.org
Wed Mar 21 11:13:13 MDT 2012

Dear Secondary Teachers,

Just this afternoon, HR posted openings for Secondary Achievement Coaches on the CSD website.

Secondary Achievement Coaches will support teachers as instructional coaches at the middle and high school levels.  Successful candidates will provide instructional coaching and modeling, facilitate peer coaching, and design and deliver professional development.  The attached district framework, which applies to all of our work, will help establish priorities for Secondary Achievement Coaches.

To get the full benefit of our collective expertise, it would be great to hire for most, if not all of these positions from our current teachers.  If you are interested in a new challenge please consider applying!

The posting is linked here:  http://www.canyonsdistrict.org/index.php?option=com_employmentlisting&c=posting&view=posting&id=1647&Itemid=20

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or a member of the EBL staff.

Happy Spring!

Hollie

Hollie Pettersson, Ph.D.
Evidence-Based Learning