[CSD Math MS] Reminder: CBM testing due this Wednesday the 12th

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Mon Jan 10 12:26:12 MST 2011

Good afternoon awesome math teachers!

Just a friendly reminder that CBM testing is due this Wednesday the 12th (unless you are grading your own tests).  Please turn them into your department head.  An EBL math team member will be out to your school to pick them up by 3:30 pm.

Please make sure that when you turn in your tests, a roster for each class is attached to the tests for that class.

If you are grading your own tests, the scores need to be sent to EBL by Friday, January 28th.  All we will need is a roster with the scores.  IF YOU ARE SCORING YOUR OWN, YOU DO NOT NEED TO RETURN THE ACTUAL TESTS.   :)  If you are scoring your own, please let EBL know before Wednesday.  The only school that we know of that is grading their own tests is Albion Middle School.

DEPARTMENT HEADS:  when teachers turn in their tests, please make sure they have a roster for each of their class. When ALL teachers have turned in their tests, please leave them in a box (attn: EBL Math Team) in your main office by 3:30 (unless other arrangements have been made).  A member of the math team will be by to pick them up.

You can expect data to be entered in by the end of February at the very latest.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you so much for all that you do!  We think this round is going MUCH smoother than September’s round of testing.

The EBL Math Team
Marsha Lems
Deb VanGorder
Piper Riddle