[CSD Math MS] CBM Reminder

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Mon Jan 3 13:14:19 MST 2011

Good afternoon!

Welcome back!  We hope you all had a WONDERFUL break!

Just a reminder: This week is the testing window for M-CAP and M-COMP.  Please get all of your testing done (including make-ups) by Wednesday, January 12th.  EBL will be picking up the tests from your school by 3:30 that afternoon.

I attached another copy of the directions to this email.  Electronic copies of the probes were sent out before Christmas break and your department heads also received hard copies of each probe and the administration directions.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for all of your hard work!

The EBL Math Team
Deb VanGorder
Allison Duncan