[CSD Math MS] Reminder....

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Tue Aug 30 16:20:28 MDT 2011

Tomorrow, Wednesday August 31st (or today, depending on when you read this) is our first math study group for 7th grade!  Wahoo!  This group will be focused solely on the content that will be taught in the month of September for 7th grade (8th grade will meet Thursday).  Attendance is optional, but CACTUS credit can be earned!  We will be discussing the content along with what teaching strategies/activities that could be used.  ALL ARE WELCOME!  The MORE the better!

We will be meeting in the EBL Mini conference room at the 500 West building.  We will start at 3:45.  Bring your books, binders, and a writing utensil.

ALSO, please RSVP to me so I can know if you plan on attending.

See you tomorrow!

Allison