[CSD Math MS] 3rd Round of CBM Benchmarking

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Tue Apr 12 12:53:29 MDT 2011

Good afternoon!

3 1/2 more days until Spring Break!  But who’s counting??  :)

Just a heads-up and a reminder that the week after you return from Spring Break (04/25 – 04/29) will be the testing window for our Spring Math CBM.  Later this week we will send out the digital and hard copies of the benchmarks to your department heads.

Like last time, an EBL testing team will be collecting and correcting the tests (unless you elect to correct your own) and entering them into Aimsweb.  If you would like to correct your own, please let us know.

Thank you for all you do!

The EBL Math Team