[CSD Math MS] October Math Professional Development

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Thu Sep 30 10:03:50 MDT 2010

Hello All!

Just a reminder of the second sessions of Math Instructional Models coming up in October.  They are Wednesday October 13th from 8 to 11:30 and Wednesday October 27 from 8 to 11:30.  The focus of these sessions will be on technology: using the graphing calculator, incorporating the Internet effectively into your classroom, and using other types of gadgets.  Please register for these sessions through COLA.

Also, if you would email me your lesson plans incorporating manipulatives, I will get them posted and shared so everyone will have access to them and will have a pool of resources.

We hope to see you all there!

The Secondary Math Team