[CSD Math MS] PS - Tech Training

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Mon Oct 11 11:15:33 MDT 2010

Sorry, for the emails, hopefully this will be the last one:

Register for the trainings through COLA.  The first session is this Wednesday from 8 to 11:30 at the CAB in the auditorium.  The second session is Wednesday October 27th from 8 to 11:30 at the CAB in room 351.  There is an error in COLA, both sessions are from 8 to 11:30.

Again, these trainings are optional, they are NOT required by the district, but we highly encourage everyone of every skill level to come and offer up your expertise.  We will be sharing some great resources.

Thank you,

The Secondary Math Team