[CSD Math MS] CBM Testing for January

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Fri Dec 10 12:16:36 MST 2010

It’s that time of year again....time for the second round of benchmark testing.   We had a few glitches with the CBM testing in September, so there are going to be some changes this time around to help make the process go more smoothly.

Please note that the testing window is the first week in January, right after we get back from Christmas vacation.

Please please please get all your tests done on time.  This was one of the problems we ran into in September.  We had tests trickling into our office as late as November.  This had made it hard for us to get accurate information back to you in a timely manner.

Attached are instructions for administering the probes.  Please read them carefully.  If you have any questions or concerns, let us know and we’ll be more than happy to help in any way.

Thank you for all of your hard work and your dedication to our students.

Sincerely,

CSD Math Team

Michelle Amiot
Allison Duncan