[Curriculum Directors] Wednesday Weekly - September 25, 2019

Johnson, Caren Caren.Johnson at schools.utah.gov
Wed Sep 25 13:19:14 MDT 2019

Wednesday Weekly Edition

September 25, 2019

CD Meeting
In preparation for our upcoming Curriculum Director meeting on September 30th from 9-1 in Basement West at the Utah State Board of Education (250 E. 500 S.) , I am sharing with you the agenda as well as the meeting materials.  You can find the agenda attached.  The meeting materials can be found at: https://tinyurl.com/y2badvke

For those who will be connecting virtually and breakout rooms will be used to allow for small group discussion as the agenda outlines.  Please follow these directions to do so:
1. Go to https://uen.webex.com/uen/k2/j.php?MTID=t2b99321730a1ab7864e1f1c0dff9b381
2. Enter your first and last name, LEA name, (ex. Jennifer Throndsen-USBE) and email address.
3. Click "Join Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
We will also record the meeting for those who may be unavailable to attend or to refer back to at a later date.  The link to the recording will be sent out a couple days following the meeting.

Additionally, if you have yet to submit your headshot and job title, please do so ASAP.  I am working to finish up that resource this week.

Contact Person: Jennifer Throndsen

Email: jennifer.throndsen at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jennifer.throndsen at schools.utah.gov>

Utah Mathematics Newsletter
The September Mathematics Newsletter is now available!  Click Here<https://math932.wixsite.com/website-7/post/2019-september-newsletter> to read about:

  *   2019 PAEMST Finalists
  *   Teacher Spotlight (Don't forget to nominate<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetT9sBQlbJOB13XRdU9iwkbrTec9FVAVWxahXYmP0agJgW6w/viewform>!)
  *   ACT Workshops
  *   NCTM Volunteer Opportunity
  *   STEM Endorsement
  *   STEM Fest

Contact Person: Joleigh Honey

Email: joleigh.honey at schools.utah.gov<mailto:joleigh.honey at schools.utah.gov>

Surplus Materials
Have the following textbooks for surplus.  Please let me know by October 4th if you would like any of them.

No.
Title
Publisher
Subject Area