[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Director Meeting Agenda and Materials for September 30

Throndsen, Jennifer Jennifer.Throndsen at schools.utah.gov
Tue Sep 24 14:14:50 MDT 2019

Good afternoon,

In preparation for our upcoming Curriculum Director meeting on September 30th from 9-1 in Basement West at the Utah State Board of Education (250 E. 500 S.) , I am sharing with you the agenda as well as the meeting materials.  You can find the agenda attached.  The meeting materials can be found at: https://tinyurl.com/y2badvke

For those who will be connecting virtually and breakout rooms will be used to allow for small group discussion as the agenda outlines.  Please follow these directions to do so:
1. Go to https://uen.webex.com/uen/k2/j.php?MTID=t2b99321730a1ab7864e1f1c0dff9b381
2. Enter your first and last name, LEA name, (ex. Jennifer Throndsen-USBE) and email address.
3. Click "Join Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

We will also record the meeting for those who may be unavailable to attend or to refer back to at a later date.  The link to the recording will be sent out a couple days following the meeting.

Additionally, if you have yet to submit your headshot and job title, please do so ASAP.  I am working to finish up that resource this week.

[cid:image001.png at 01D572D7.B7EB3D80]
Jennifer Throndsen, PhD
Director of Teaching and Learning