[Curriculum Directors] October CD Meeting Date Change

Throndsen, Jennifer Jennifer.Throndsen at schools.utah.gov
Tue Sep 17 12:42:30 MDT 2019

Given an unavoidable conflict, we have to change the date of the CD meeting for October. Previously, we were scheduled for October 30th. We will now be scheduling it for October 24th at the Senate Building at the state Capitol. Please update your calendars accordingly. This will be a full day meeting from 9-4. I apologize for any inconvenience or conflicts this change may cause. I appreciate your understanding and flexibility.

Additionally, with respect to our September 30th meeting, please plan for 9-1 that day at the USBE. The agenda and materials will be loaded early next week so that you may preview things in advance if the meeting if you’d like. I will send out a link to the resources in an email notice next week. Just wanted to prep you to expect an advance preview of the meeting agenda and materials.

As always, If you need anything please let me know.

Jennifer Throndsen, PhD
Director of Teaching and Learning