[Curriculum Directors] Wednesday Weekly - September 11, 2019

Johnson, Caren Caren.Johnson at schools.utah.gov
Thu Sep 12 07:37:13 MDT 2019

Wednesday Weekly Edition

September 11, 2019

CD Meeting To-Dos and Reminder

Our first meeting from 2019-2020 school year is scheduled for September 30th from 9:00-1:00 at the Utah State Board of Education (250 E. 500 S., SLC) in Basement West.  It will be broadcast as well for those of you who are not able to attend in person.  I will be sending out the agenda and materials about one week prior to the meeting.

As a reminder to last week's request, please respond to this brief questionnaire to assist in the design and facilitation of the CD meeting: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAqUfarNa8A_hewTBbLSPZxbZjkFLtdQAFTrZhjlPq164SQQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also, please submit a headshot to me you're your name and title in your email response.  We will create and share picture/name page of CDs by LEA so you can start to become familiar with your job alike peers.

Surplus Materials

I have the following textbooks for surplus.  Please let me know by September 20th if you would like any of them.

No.
Title
Publisher
Subject Area