[Curriculum Directors] Action: Input for CD Meeting by September 13th

Throndsen, Jennifer Jennifer.Throndsen at schools.utah.gov
Fri Sep 6 12:47:33 MDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I have created a very brief questionnaire to assist in the design and development of our upcoming September Curriculum Director meeting.  Please take a couple minutes to respond as we will be better able to serve you with your input. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAqUfarNa8A_hewTBbLSPZxbZjkFLtdQAFTrZhjlPq164SQQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also, please submit a headshot to me.  We will create and share picture/name page of CDs by LEA so you can start to become familiar with your job alike peers.
Thanks,

[cid:image001.png at 01D564B1.194C56C0]
Jennifer Throndsen, PhD
Director of Teaching and Learning