[Curriculum Directors] 2019 UETN Technical Summit June 19-20, registration is now open, and call for proposals

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Fri Mar 15 14:56:18 MDT 2019

The 2019 UETN Technical Summit will be held June 19th – 20th at Murray High School.

Registration is NOW open. (http://summit.uen.org<http://summit.uen.org/>)

Plan on joining your IT peers from across the state for a great collaborative learning conference.  We are pursuing several great keynote and plenary address speakers, TBA soon.

If you would like to present at Tech Summit, you will receive free registration to the entire conference, and a limited edition conference shirt. Please fill out the presentation proposal form on this link  http://www.uen.org/summit/proposal.php If presenting please fill out the form before you register. The conference committee meets weekly to approve proposals. First come, first booked, so please get your proposals in soon. We will close proposals as soon as we fill up the space.

Several focus areas are being planned; Connectivity (WLAN and LTE), UTCC CoSN chapter IT Leadership track amongst many other topics. This year we have gathered a list of topics that folks desire and created a FAQ (https://www.uen.org/summit/faq.shtml) that is available on the proposal link. We are open to all presentation suggestions and are in need of content. Topics should be technology related, but we also welcome “out-of-the-box” thinker sessions.

Registration will fill up fast, so lock in the conference on your calendars and stay tuned for further announcements.

We will be using SCHED again this year for the schedule. We will be adding you to SCHED as you register. If you already use SCHED with the E-mail you provide you are good to go. If not you will need to visit this link and reset your password to activate your account. https://sched.com/password-reset

The official location for all information is http://summit.uen.org<http://summit.uen.org/>. Stay tuned for information regarding topics and agenda.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in June.

Feel free to forward to anyone you feel would benefit by attending.

Questions can be addressed to myself or Joleen Hale; jhale at media.utah.edu<mailto:jhale at media.utah.edu>, 801.581.4647

---

Barry Bryson — 2018/2019 UETN Technical Summit Committee Chair, CETL
Associate Director — Network Planning and Technical Advocacy
the Utah Education and Telehealth Network
801.585.9000
[cid:404FEDB7-3DE1-4C7E-8ACE-2EAF124B10EE at mcsd.murrayschools.org]