[Curriculum Directors] Information: CD Meeting

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Wed Mar 13 16:05:30 MDT 2019

Curriculum Directors,

Please plan to attend our next  Curriculum Directors Meeting on Monday, March 25, from 9:00am-12:00pm at

Utah State Board of Education

250 East 500 South, Salt Lake City

Basement West

Our agenda will include a legislative recap, a conversation about serving English learners in the content areas, a follow-up to last month's literacy discussion, a chance to share your solutions with each other, and more.

All invitees please register on MIDAS<https://usbe.midaseducation.com/> on the Course Registration page by searching for Course # 43041.  For those of you planning to attend in person, please register for Section 10: March Curriculum Directors Meeting - In Person Meeting.  If you plan to attend via webinar please register for Section 11: March Curriculum Directors Meeting - Online Meeting.  If you have any issues please contact my assistant Jonathan Collins at jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov> .

**Please note that registration must be completed no later than March 21, 2019.

Instructions on how to access the webcast will be distributed through this list prior to the meeting.

Diana Suddreth, Director of Teaching & Learning
Diana.suddreth at schools.utah.gov<mailto:Diana.suddreth at schools.utah.gov>

Please note:  I am retiring on April 1.  You can contact me after that date at diana.suddreth at gmail.com<mailto:diana.suddreth at gmail.com>.