[Curriculum Directors] Final Reminder: Professional Learning Opportunity on March 14th

Ference, Shannon Shannon.Ference at schools.utah.gov
Thu Mar 7 13:27:09 MST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

There are still a few spots open for registration for this professional learning opportunity if you have not registered yet or would like to share this with other LEA-level leaders. Registration is open until 6:00 p.m. on Friday, March 8th.

We are excited to announce an opportunity to engage with The New Teacher Project (TNTP) and their recently published report, The Opportunity Myth<https://opportunitymyth.tntp.org/> on March 14, 2019. Please see the attached flyer with information regarding the professional learning opportunity available to invited LEA leaders. We will also be working with this Action Guide for System Leaders<https://tntp.org/assets/documents/TNTP_Opportunity-Myth_action-guide_system-leaders.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Get%20Your%20Action%20Guide&utm_content=Get%20Your%20Action%20Guide+&utm_source=Campaign%20Monitor%20Master%20List&utm_term=Download%20Your%20Action%20Guide>. You will need to register in MIDAS if you would like to attend.

Section: 47840: The Opportunity Myth: What Students Can Show Us About How School Is Letting Them Down—and How to Fix It

MIDAS Registration: Link to MIDAS<https://usbe.midaseducation.com/site.php?page_id=1210&subpage=1275>