[Curriculum Directors] CD Meeting dates for 2019-2020

Throndsen, Jennifer Jennifer.Throndsen at schools.utah.gov
Tue Apr 16 12:33:07 MDT 2019

Good afternoon,

In preparation for our CD meetings next year, we have scheduled space here at the USBE for the following dates:

  *   September 18, 2019 - Board Rooms
  *   October 30, 2019 - Basement West
  *   December 4, 2019 - Basement West
  *   January 7, 2020 - Basement West
  *   February 18, 2020 - Basement West
  *   March 31, 2020 - Basement West
  *   April 22, 2020 - Basement West

Please mark your calendars.  I am still determining the length of time these meetings will be.  I will be better able to make that decision once I have finished the calls with you all in the next few weeks.  For now, book yourselves from 9-3 and we can always adjust for less time.  We will continue to have the distance option available for those of you who need to connect virtually.

Thanks!

Jennifer Throndsen
Director of Teaching and Learning