[Curriculum Directors] Lucid for Education Webinar

Justin Brooksby jbrooksby at uen.org
Fri Apr 12 14:15:29 MDT 2019

UEN is organizing a cooperative purchasing agreement with Lucid for Education.  To start this process we will have a webinar on Tuesday April 30 from 3pm - 4pm<https://lucidsoftware.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UugwHl8sT6WTzccd9mwM8Q>.   Please RSVP if you are interested and let me know if you have any questions.  We will record this webinar for those of you who cannot make it.

View in Browser<http://pub.lucidpress.com/4f33e5b9-b414-4226-bb20-dc2e4d155ec3/?src=em>
[http://pub.lucidpress.com/4f33e5b9-b414-4226-bb20-dc2e4d155ec3/cover.jpg]<http://pub.lucidpress.com/4f33e5b9-b414-4226-bb20-dc2e4d155ec3/?src=em>

--
Kelsey Wilding
Marketing Manager of Lucid for Education

[https://drive.google.com/a/lucidchart.com/uc?id=1rfMBSDv4gmQF8kUXanF40OgHlFn7I55I&export=download]

Justin Brooksby
Associate Director
Professional Development