[Curriculum Directors] INFORMATION: Assessment to Achievement Professional Learning Opportunity

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Thu Apr 11 08:12:10 MDT 2019

Dear Utah LEA Leaders,

We are excited to announce that Cohort 3 of the Assessment to Achievement project will begin this summer. The USBE will once again be partnering with Ed Direction to provide support to schools across the state. The project, outlined in the infographic below, brings district, charter, and school teams together to engage in job-embedded professional learning designed to impact student learning outcomes.

Throughout the first two cohorts, our A2A partner districts, charters, and schools have seen an overwhelming growth in student achievement. In addition, they have the structures and tools in place to sustain this.

To learn more about and to apply for the Assessment to Achievement project, please review the following resources:

Informational Flyer <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FQs8vbxZdbXNfSgY0i3Vs3IJWAApbcvH/view?usp=sharing>

Overview of content <https://sites.google.com/eddirection.com/a2alearningspacecohort3/welcome>

District/Charter/School Application<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_n8Biuuo_lunCjsu-_SjuWJmMAIQKSB4vGgUZ7yb5k7XXkQ/viewform>

We look forward to working with you on this valuable opportunity.

Please reach out to Lisa McLachlan at lisa.mclachlan at schools.utah.gov<mailto:lisa.mclachlan at schools.utah.gov>  if you have further questions.

Darin Nielsen

Assistant Superintendent of Student Learning

Utah State Board of Education

250 E 500 S.

P.O. Box 144200

Salt Lake City, Utah 84144-4200