[Curriculum Directors] INFORMATION: April 23 Curriculum Directors Meeting Cancelled

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Wed Apr 10 09:39:08 MDT 2019

Curriculum Directors,

This was announced at the March meeting but we wanted to send out an additional email to be sure that you were all aware: the Curriculum Directors meeting originally scheduled for April 23 has been cancelled.

In the survey sent out late last year we received feedback that we should not schedule a meeting in May so there will be no additional meetings during the 2018-19 academic year.  The meetings will resume in the fall.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jon Collins
Administrative Secretary
Jennifer Throndsen, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |*: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801.538.7769 |* : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>
Please consider the environment before printing this email. P