[Curriculum Directors] Increasing Accessibility using Ally and Verbit (3rd Time Charm, Includes Link to Meeting)

Justin Brooksby jbrooksby at uen.org
Tue Apr 9 15:03:52 MDT 2019

Many of you have asked about accessibility in your canvas courses.  We have invited Blackboard to showcase their product Ally and Verbit to provide a webinar showcasing their products.  We have agreements with both these companies, have used the software and they work well with Canvas.  If you cannot make the live webinar we will record it and make available.

Increasing Accessibility using Ally and Verbit
https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=mfb1d0b17ff62bff3b049f317c05d9220
Thursday, April 18, 2019
11:00 am  |  Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 806 833 638

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Blackboard Ally is a revolutionary product that focuses on making digital course content more accessible. Using inclusivity, sustainability and automation as its key pillars, Blackboard Ally helps you understand and tackle accessibility in a way that benefits all students.

  *   Alternative Accessible Formats
  *   Feedback and Guidance
  *   Comprehensive Reporting
  *   And more…

Verbit's smart transcription and captioning solution provides the highest accuracy and fastest turnaround time for the lowest cost.

If you received a previous email with a 1pm time please ignore that. This will be at 11am MST. This update includes the link to the meeting.

Cheers,

Justin Brooksby
Associate Director
Professional Development