[Curriculum Directors] Information: 2019 USBE Public Education Summary

Throndsen, Jennifer Jennifer.Throndsen at schools.utah.gov
Fri Apr 5 09:15:57 MDT 2019

Good morning Curriculum Directors!

The "USBE Public Education Summary" of the 2019 General Session of the Utah State Legislature (also known as the "bill book") is now posted on our website and available for public distribution:

  *   Electronic version: https://www.schools.utah.gov/file/6159fa84-8540-460d-9fb8-9a326d7c0f92
  *   Printable version: https://www.schools.utah.gov/file/34742c1e-57ac-4610-993f-4eb8d9258b29

A pdf of the summary is posted on Board docs for tomorrow's "Legislative Session Report" agenda item and the electronic version of the summary is also attached to this e-mail message.

In addition to the 2019 Public Education Summary, we've posted the following resources related to the 2019 Legislative General Session:

  *   The 2019 Public Education Quick Guide: https://www.schools.utah.gov/file/fc1ac2cd-0f44-4da3-adaf-42fbf23bb2c7
  *   FY2020 Legislative Budget Summary: https://www.schools.utah.gov/file/f9f30736-7adb-4722-9021-3929fe4751c6

All the resources are available on our website's Legislative Session landing page: https://www.schools.utah.gov/policy/legislativesession

Feel free to share the resources with your colleagues and external stakeholders. If you have questions, please contact Angie Stallings.  Her contact information is below.

Have a great day!

Angie Stallings, JD
Deputy Superintendent of Policy
Utah State Board of Education