[Curriculum Directors] September 14, 2018 Meeting Materials

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Mon Sep 24 14:20:30 MDT 2018

Curriculum Directors,

Thanks to those of you who were able to join us at the September 14 Curriculum Directors Meeting.  For those of you who were unable to make it, or would like to review the materials, you can access the meeting handouts and presentation here: September 2018 Materials<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nFjvu8KkjOd5iY8_R0ItDpEwbz7SMlY5?usp=sharing>

<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nFjvu8KkjOd5iY8_R0ItDpEwbz7SMlY5?usp=sharing>

You can access the recording of the meeting here: September 14, 2018 Recording<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRu3XkpP92Y>.

As a reminder, our next meeting is on October 30.  We will send more detailed information regarding the meeting time and agenda a little closer to the date.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues accessing the materials.

Sincerely,

Jon Collins
Administrative Secretary
Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |*: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801-538.7769 |* : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>
Please consider the environment before printing this email. P