[Curriculum Directors] REMINDER: Curriculum Directors Meeting Tomorrow

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Thu Sep 13 09:12:39 MDT 2018

Curriculum Directors,

This a reminder that our next Curriculum Directors Meeting will be held tomorrow, September 14 from 9:00am-12:00pm at the Utah State Board of Education: 250 East 500 South, Salt Lake City in the Basement West Conference Room.

  *   You can join the live webcast of the meeting here: Join Webex meeting<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=m2ed7ab5e0f66f1a54bdd58e3eb30115f>
  *   The draft agenda is attached.
  *   I also wanted to warn all of you who will be attending in person that there have been issues with parking availability at USBE lately.  You may want to arrive early or carpool with others if possible to avoid having to park on the street.

Let me know if you have any questions.

<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=m2ed7ab5e0f66f1a54bdd58e3eb30115f>

Sincerely,

Jon Collins
Administrative Secretary
Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |*: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801-538.7769 |* : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>
Please consider the environment before printing this email. P