[Curriculum Directors] INFORMATION: Curriculum Directors Meeting Webcast Link

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Tue Nov 27 08:51:59 MST 2018

Curriculum Directors,

I wanted to send out a quick reminder that for those of you joining us in person for the meeting tomorrow, the meeting will start at 9:00am in the Basement West conference room at USBE (250 E 500 S, SLC).  We will also have an opportunity prior to the meeting starting at 8:30 to discuss your local strategies for grade replacement or literacy plans if you would like to arrive early.

For those of you who will be joining us online, you can access the webcast here: November Curriculum Directors Meeting Webcast<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=mcf9b161d7bb91f6573aefeebd7d75f3e>

The draft agenda for the meeting is attached.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jon Collins
Administrative Secretary
Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |*: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801.538.7769 |* : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>
Please consider the environment before printing this email. P