[Curriculum Directors] Information: Meeting November 28

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Thu Nov 8 09:15:03 MST 2018

Curriculum Directors,

Our next  Curriculum Directors Meeting is on Wednesday, November 28 from 9:00am-12:00pm at

Utah State Board of Education

250 East 500 South, Salt Lake City

Basement West

Our agenda will include an update and opportunity to give feedback on the science standards and an opportunity to review and comment on the board strategies for achieving our goals.

Several of you have asked for time to share your local strategies with other districts and schools, but given the participation at previous meetings, it appears that this is not desired by all.  We are going to try something different this month.  If you would like an opportunity to discuss topics with others, please arrive at 8:30 and we will have tables set up for those discussions.  Right now we have requests to discuss grade replacement and literacy plans.  If you have other ideas, please let me know and I will make sure there is dedicated space for your discussion.  This portion of the meeting will not be available online.

All invitees please register on MIDAS<https://usbe.midaseducation.com/> on the Course Registration page by searching for Course # 43041.  For those of you planning to attend in person, please register for Section 4: November Curriculum Directors Meeting - In Person.  If you plan to attend via webinar please register for Section 5: November Curriculum Directors Meeting - Online.  If you have any issues please contact my assistant Jonathan Collins at jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov> .

**Please note that registration must be completed no later than November 23, 2018.

Instructions on how to access the webcast will be distributed during the week of the meeting.

Diana Suddreth, Director of Teaching & Learning
Diana.suddreth at schools.utah.gov<mailto:Diana.suddreth at schools.utah.gov>