[Curriculum Directors] 2018-19 Meeting Schedule

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Thu May 24 14:20:58 MDT 2018

Curriculum Directors,

Thank you to all of you who completed our Curriculum Director Meeting Feedback Survey that was sent a few weeks ago.  Based on the data collected in that survey, we have scheduled monthly meetings for the 2018-19 academic year, excluding the months of December and May.  All of the meetings will take place at USBE in the Basement West Conference Room from 9:00am-12:00pm.

The meeting dates are as follows:

  *   Friday, September 14
  *   Thursday, October 18
  *   Wednesday, November 28
  *   Tuesday, January 8
  *   Tuesday, February 12
  *   Monday, March 25
  *   Tuesday, April 23

Thanks again for your participation in these meetings, we look forward to working with you in the coming year.