[Curriculum Directors] INFORMATION: Webinar Link for CD Meeting

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Tue May 8 08:25:56 MDT 2018

Curriculum Directors,

For those of you who will be joining us online for tomorrow's Curriculum Directors Meeting, you can access the webinar below:

Join WebEx meeting<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=m656b3754b222444ddfe379752eb4efbd>

For those of you who will join us in person, our meeting will run from 9:00am-3:00pm at the Utah State Board of Education (250 East 500 South, Salt Lake City) in the Basement West Conference Room.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jon Collins

Administrative Secretary

Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director

Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |(: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801-538.7769 |* : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. P