[Curriculum Directors] 2018 UETN Technical Summit June 13-14, reminder and Keynote announcement

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Thu May 3 12:30:06 MDT 2018

The 2018 UETN Technical Summit will be held June 13th – 14th 2018 in Murray, Utah at Hillcrest Junior High.

http://summit.uen.org

The Tech. Summit planning committee is proud to announce some great keynote speakers we have scheduled this year. Day one we will be addressed by Steve Brown (http://www.baldfuturist.com), Technology Futurist and former Evangelist and Futurist at Intel Corporation. Day two we will be honored to hear from our states Lt. Governor, Spencer Cox (https://www.utah.gov/ltgovernor/). Opening the conference on day two will be an exciting update on the Platform for Open Wireless Data-driven Experimental Research (POWDER)/Platform for Advanced Wireless Research (PAWR) project that was recently awarded to the University of Utah by Kobus Van der Merwe, project leader (https://unews.utah.edu/wireless-lab/).

The committee is seeking more content for the conference. If you plan to present please  fill out the presentation proposal form on this link as soon as possible http://www.uen.org/summit/proposal.php Please fill out the form before you register. The conference committee meets weekly to approve proposals.

The official location for all information is http://summit.uen.org<http://summit.uen.org/>. If you have not registered yet please do so now so we know how many to plan for and can order this years soon-to-be-famous (and usable) SWAG. All attendees this year will receive a limited edition UETN Tech. Summit T-shirt to celebrate the new logo introduced last year.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at a great conference.

Feel free to forward to anyone you feel would benefit by attending.

Questions can be addressed to myself or Joleen Hale; jhale at media.utah.edu<mailto:jhale at media.utah.edu>, 801.581.4647

---

Barry Bryson — 2018/2019 UETN Technical Summit Committee Chair, CETL
Associate Director — Network Planning and Technical Advocacy
the Utah Education and Telehealth Network
801.585.9000
[cid:404FEDB7-3DE1-4C7E-8ACE-2EAF124B10EE at mcsd.murrayschools.org]