[Curriculum Directors] Action Requested: Teaching and Learning Frameworks

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Wed May 2 13:26:00 MDT 2018

Curriculum Directors,

At our meeting next Wednesday we would like to have a conversation about Teaching & Learning frameworks.  Weber has one they are willing to share and we are hoping some of the rest of you could also bring examples of your teaching & learning guiding documents that could be shared in a table discussion.  These frameworks might include things like district philosophies, information regarding PLC support, etc.  Please bring such documents if you have them, even if they are unfinished.  We'd like to use the documents as a springboard to discussions.

Looking forward to seeing you,