[Curriculum Directors] March 28 Meeting Materials

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Thu Mar 29 10:53:16 MDT 2018

Curriculum Directors,

Thanks to all of you who were able to join us yesterday in-person or online.  You can access the meeting materials, presentation, and audio recording via Google Drive here: March Curriculum Directors Meeting Materials<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16tB51F9YaVzJlLDWvhoteM_mHCJ1kK2r?usp=sharing>.  You can access the Padlet with ideas from our Equity discussion here: How are you promoting equity?<http://goo.gl/ZbNPKP>

Sarah Young also asked that I send out the following information in relation to her discussion of CANVAS:

  *   Link to UEN CANVAS Sign-up for 2018: https://www.uen.org/canvas/
  *   Link to Instructure’s Gauge Video: https://www.canvaslms.com/gauge/#gauge-learn
  *   GAUGE Overview will be on: TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2018 from 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM at the Utah State Office of Education in the Board Room. We welcome you to attend on site. If you would rather attend digitally, the webinar Link is: https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=mc76978355035e374333725ee066c7690<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=mc76978355035e374333725ee066c769>

Audio connection:

+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Global call-in numbers

Access code: 804 073 990

Let me know if you have any questions or have issues accessing any of the materials.

Sincerely,

Jon Collins
Administrative Secretary
Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |•: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801-538.7769 |• : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>
Please consider the environment before printing this email. P