[Curriculum Directors] 2018 UETN Technical Summit June 13-14, registration is now open!

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Wed Mar 21 10:15:40 MDT 2018

The 2018 UETN Technical Summit will be held June 13th – 14th 2018 in Murray, Utah at Hillcrest Junior High.

Registration is NOW open. (http://summit.uen.org)

Plan on joining your IT peers from across the state for a great collaborative learning conference.  We are pursuing several great keynote and plenary address speakers, TBA soon.

If you would like to present at Tech Summit, you will receive free registration to the entire conference, and a limited edition conference shirt. Please fill out the presentation proposal form on this link  http://www.uen.org/summit/proposal.php If you would like to present, please fill out the for before you register. The conference committee meets weekly to approve proposals. First come, first booked, so please get your proposals in soon.

Tracks being planned for the conference are; Wireless (WLAN and LTE), UTCC CoSN chapter IT Leadership track amongst many other topics (IoT, block chain technology, identity and identity management, maker spaces, DT&L…). We are open to all presentation suggestions and are in need of content. Topics should be technology related, but we also welcome “out-of-the-box” thinker sessions.

Registration opened last week and it will fill up fast.  So, lock in the conference on your calendars and stay tuned for further announcements.

The official location for all information is http://summit.uen.org<http://summit.uen.org/>. Stay tuned for information regarding topics and agenda.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at a great conference.

Feel free to forward to anyone you feel would benefit by attending.

Questions can be addressed to myself or Joleen Hale; jhale at media.utah.edu<mailto:jhale at media.utah.edu>, 801.581.4647

---

Barry Bryson — 2018/2019 UETN Technical Summit Committee Chair, CETL
Associate Director — Network Planning and Technical Advocacy
the Utah Education and Telehealth Network
801.585.9000
[cid:404FEDB7-3DE1-4C7E-8ACE-2EAF124B10EE at mcsd.murrayschools.org]