[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Directors Meeting

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Mon Mar 19 13:39:02 MDT 2018

Curriculum Directors,

Our next Curriculum Directors Meeting is right around the corner!  We will be meeting Wednesday, March 28 from 9:00am-3:00pm at

Nebo Summit Center

165 S 700 E, Springville, UT 84663

Mt. Timpanogas Room

We have a very full agenda beginning with a legislative recap and also including information on standards revisions, the Board Graduation Task Force, improving literacy in our schools, equity, Fine Arts, DTL, an opportunity to network solutions with your colleagues and much more!

Please register for the meeting by visiting the MIDAS Registration Page and searching for MIDAS course number 31572.  If you have any issues with registering please contact my assistant Jon at jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>. Registration ensures that you receive professional learning points for license renewal and also enables us to have sufficient materials.

**Please note that registration must be completed no later than March 26, 2018.

A live webcast of the meeting will be available.  You can access the WebEx here: March Curriculum Directors Meeting<https://uen.webex.com/mw3200/mywebex/default.do?service=1&siteurl=uen&nomenu=true&main_url=%2Fmc3200%2Fe.do%3Fsiteurl%3Duen%26AT%3DMI%26EventID%3D666036597%26UID%3D0%26Host%3DQUhTSwAAAARWR5tT0ksmk6e64OHTE4zJCZNkf3ah8eKDlspwhblLLS42SmypI-a34GDGByzY59EFKnSN-ZPJQy8k-cFoyzSi0%26FrameSet%3D2%26MTID%3Dm7654d332e0eda3e23853f39038302a32>