[Curriculum Directors] KEEP Exit Updated Version

Throndsen, Jennifer Jennifer.Throndsen at schools.utah.gov
Tue Mar 6 09:21:17 MST 2018

Good morning,

Thanks to a detailed oriented friend in the state :), we were made aware of a few technical errors in the KEEP exit that we sent out last week.  We have made those changes to the attached documents.  Please replace the previous version we sent with this version.  Also, the State will be providing the necessary copies of the Teachers Administration Manual and Student Materials packet to each LEA in a few weeks.  We just wanted you to know so that you didn't worry about making copies for your teachers.

Thanks,

Jennifer Throndsen
PreK-12 Literacy & Library Media Coordinator