[Curriculum Directors] Encouraging SAGE success

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Mon Jan 22 09:47:03 MST 2018

Curriculum Directors,

At our Curriculum Directors meeting last week, Bob Sonju from Washington County shared a tool they are using that was developed in their district to predict ACT success using SAGE.  They have created a video to encourage students to approach SAGE from this positive opportunity.  Since so many of you were interested when Bob shared the idea, he has allowed me to share these resources with you.

Here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw3Lfjalvmw&feature=youtu.be

Here is the page with the estimator: http://assessment.washk12.org/act-estimator