[Curriculum Directors] Leading Schools Summit - For school principals

Young, Sarah Sarah.Young at schools.utah.gov
Tue Jan 9 16:22:33 MST 2018

Curriculum Directors,

Can you please pass the attached flyer to your district administration?  This is free for school administration provided by UETN.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

We would like to invite all Utah School Principals and Vice Principals to attend the Leading Schools Summit on July 18-20, 2018.  Registration is now open at http://pllc.fi.ncsu.edu/leading-schools/.  Please have them register for the Salt Lake Location on the bottom right of the page.

Cheers,

Justin Brooksby
Professional Development Manager
Utah Education Network