[Curriculum Directors] INFORMATION: Date Change for March Curriculum Directors Meeting

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Tue Feb 27 10:42:59 MST 2018

Curriculum Directors,

I wanted to inform you of a change for our March Curriculum Directors meeting.  The meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 28 from 9:00am-3:00pm at the Nebo Summit Center (165 S 700 E, Springville, UT 84663) in the Mt. Timpanogas Room.  We will also be offering a webinar option, as usual. This meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, March 26 so please be aware that there is no longer a Curriculum Directors meeting on that date.

Sincerely,

Jon Collins

Administrative Secretary

Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director

Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |*: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801-538.7769 |* : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. P