[Curriculum Directors] Information and Action: UAPCS Charter School Job Fair

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Fri Feb 9 11:57:13 MST 2018

Please distribute this as you see fit.

From: Tina Smith [mailto:tina at utahcharters.org]
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 11:10 AM
To: Suddreth, Diana <Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov>
Subject: UAPCS Charter School Job Fair

Diana,

In partnership with Teachers-Teachers.com, the Utah Association of Public Charter Schools is pleased to announce our 6th Annual Charter School Job Fair on March 10, 2018 from 9:00-12:00pm at American International School of Utah (4998 S. 360 W. Murray, 84123).

The goal of this event is to match high quality teachers with innovative charter schools throughout the state as we work together to further strengthen and enhance quality education in Utah.

Would it be possible for you to share this information with all the teachers in the state?  I have included a flyer and a link to additional event information (Charter School Job Fair<https://utahcharters.org/events/job-fair/event-overview/>) for you to share. Should you have further questions, please contact me directly.

Best,

Tina Smith
Chief Operations Officer
Utah Association of Public Charter Schools<http://utahcharters.org/>