[Curriculum Directors] Action: Expectations for Students with Disabilities Survey

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Wed Dec 12 11:09:13 MST 2018

From: Voorhies, Leah <Leah.Voorhies at schools.utah.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:02 AM
Subject: Expectations for Students with Disabilities Survey

Friends, the USBE has created a survey about students with disabilities in Utah.  We'd like as many respondents as possible to share their expectations for and beliefs about educational programs for students with disabilities in our state.  Could you please forward this survey to any/all list serves you have for parents, professionals, community members, policy makers, etc.?  (We've also included a QR code if that's easier for some folks.)  Thanks, lv

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/UTExpectationsSurvey

Leah Voorhies, PhD
Assistant Superintendent of Student Support
Utah State Board of Education
leah.voorhies at schools.utah.gov<mailto:leah.voorhies at schools.utah.gov>