[Curriculum Directors] Information: January Meeting

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Tue Dec 11 12:32:54 MST 2018

Curriculum Directors,

Please plan to attend our next  Curriculum Directors Meeting on Tuesday, January 8, from 9:00am-12:00pm at

Utah State Board of Education

250 East 500 South, Salt Lake City

Basement West

Our agenda will include a preview of the 2019 Legislative Session, a presentation of the ACT Crosswalk tool, and a discussion of Title IV, Part A.

All invitees please register on MIDAS<https://usbe.midaseducation.com/> on the Course Registration page by searching for Course # 43041.  For those of you planning to attend in person, please register for Section 6: January Curriculum Directors Meeting - In Person.  If you plan to attend via webinar please register for Section 7: January Curriculum Directors Meeting - Online.  If you have any issues please contact my assistant Jonathan Collins at jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov> .

**Please note that registration must be completed no later than January 2, 2019.

Instructions on how to access the webcast will be distributed during the week of the meeting.

Happy Holidays!

Diana Suddreth, Director of Teaching & Learning
Diana.suddreth at schools.utah.gov<mailto:Diana.suddreth at schools.utah.gov>