[Curriculum Directors] INFORMATION: November 28 Curriculum Director Meeting Materials

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Fri Dec 7 11:24:46 MST 2018

Curriculum Directors,

The presentation and agenda from last week's Curriculum Directors meeting are attached.  I apologize, we have had some technical issues with the meeting recording so it is not available at this time.  When it becomes available it will be posted to the USBE Youtube Channel<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg-kOfWXxl9d6nQBUh6S2Cg> along with the previous meetings currently posted.  The draft science standards that were discussed during the meeting are currently available via BoardDocs<https://www.boarddocs.com/ut/usbe/Board.nsf/Public> under the December 7 meeting agenda.  The Computer Science Framework presentation can be viewed here: https://spark.adobe.com/page/cWnuAr9jKq1v4/ .  Please let me know if you have any questions or issues accessing the materials.

Sincerely,

Jon Collins
Administrative Secretary
Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |*: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801.538.7769 |* : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>
Please consider the environment before printing this email. P