[Curriculum Directors] Information: Upcoming CD meeting

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Mon Apr 30 10:07:48 MDT 2018

Curriculum Directors,

Please remember our next Curriculum Directors Meeting is on Wednesday, May 9 from 9:00am-3:00pm at the

Utah State Board of Education
250 East 500 South, Salt Lake City
Basement West Conference Room

Our agenda will include a chance to give feedback on the proposed Literacy Framework, a discussion about student wellness, changes to the Regent's Scholarship, feedback on Title IV grants and more.   If you have other agenda items you wish to discuss, it's not too late to let me know.

All invitees please register at usbe.midaseducation.com<https://usbe.midaseducation.com/>, search for course number 31572.   If you have any issues registering please contact my assistant Jon Collins at jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>

**Please note that registration must be completed no later than May 7, 2018.

A live webcast of the meeting will be available.  Instructions on how to access the webcast will be distributed during the week of the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!