[Curriculum Directors] September 27 Curriculum Directors Meeting Follow-Up

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Mon Oct 2 16:53:19 MDT 2017

Curriculum Directors,

Thank you to those of you that were able to participate in last week's Curriculum Directors meeting in-person or electronically.  I have attached a few documents that we were not able to get out via the webcast and we let you know would be sent out later.

These include:

*         Superintendent Sydnee Dickson's Education Elevated presention.

*         Jodi Kaufman's Physical Education Guidline and Health Core Standards Summary handouts.

*         Robert Austin's Social Studies Assessment discussion handout.

I also wanted to send out the link to the SEEd Storylines resource site discussed by Tyson Grover and Matthew Patterson: https://www.seedstorylines.org/

Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties we were not able to record the meeting.  I apologize for any inconvenience and would be happy to send out any additional meeting materials if you would like to contact me to request them.

Our next Curriculum Directors meeting will be held on November 8 in Weber School District.  We will send out further information as we get closer to the meeting date.

Thank you,

Jon Collins
Administrative Secretary
Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |*: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801-538.7769 |* : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>
Please consider the environment before printing this email. P