[Curriculum Directors] 11/8/17 Curriculum Directors Meeting Follow Up

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Thu Nov 9 14:18:13 MST 2017

Curriculum Directors,

Thank you to all of you who were able to attend yesterday's meeting in person or online.  I will be sending a recording of the meeting out next week but for now, here are the meeting materials.

You will find attached:

  *   The full presentation.
  *   The agenda
  *   The Policymaker Guide and Principal Professional Learning document's from David Smith's presentation.
  *   The flyer for the kindergarten Transition Summit that Liz Williams discussed.
  *   The Elementary Arts Endorsement suggested revisions outlined by Cathy Jensen.
  *   The USTAR Reimbursement Document outlined by Ricky Scott.

In addition, I have included the following links:

R277-700 Revision<http://www.boarddocs.com/ut/usbe/Board.nsf/files/ASUP895FF238/$file/R277-700%20-%20Revision%201%20-%2011-03-2017.pdf> as of 11/3/17.

Math <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9rioLPcyESTZjhXbXNsZzA2VTA> and Science<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9rioLPcyESTRzZ1dUlnZjhyMFk> SPA Assessments discussed by Sheri Heiter from Weber School District.

Curriculum Director Problem Sharing Google Doc<https://goo.gl/GW952e>

<https://goo.gl/GW952e>

If you need any additional materials please let me know and look for the recording early next week.

Sincerely,

Jon Collins
Administrative Secretary
Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |•: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801-538.7769 |• : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>
Please consider the environment before printing this email. P