[Curriculum Directors] Meeting on Wednesday

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Fri Nov 3 13:32:02 MDT 2017

Curriculum Directors,

I wanted to send a quick reminder regarding the Curriculum Directors Meeting next Wednesday (11/8) from 9:00am-3:00pm (with a break for lunch) at

Weber School District

5320 Adams Ave Pkwy, Ogden

Rooms 1, 2, & 3

If you plan to attend, please be sure to contact me at jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov> to register.   It is important to know how many will be in attendance to ensure that we have sufficient materials prepared.

A live webcast of the meeting will be available, we will be sending out directions for accessing the webcast early next week.

Thank you,

Jon Collins

Administrative Secretary

Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director

Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |(: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801-538.7769 |* : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. P