[Curriculum Directors] CD Meetings

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Thu May 25 12:47:27 MDT 2017

Curriculum Directors,

As the year is winding to a close and we say good-bye to some good friends, we also look forward to next year (yes, already!).  We have set the dates below for curriculum directors meetings next year and will inform you of locations when we have them.  (In fact, if you would like to host in your location, please let us know.)

*         Wednesday, 9/27/17

*         Wednesday, 11/8/17

*         Wednesday, 1/17/18

*         Monday, 3/26/18

*         Wednesday, 5/9/18

In the meantime, I wish you all a restful summer, knowing that the truth is that none of us ever stops working for the benefit of the children.