[Curriculum Directors] FW: UAPCS Charter School Conference

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Tue May 9 10:40:11 MDT 2017

From: Tina Smith [mailto:tina at utahcharters.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:35 AM
To: Suddreth, Diana <Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov>
Subject: UAPCS Charter School Conference

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to reach out and send a quick reminder to everyone to register for the 11th Charter School Conference <https://utahcharters.org/events/annual-conference/> on June 6-7th before the early bird registration expires this Friday!

Regardless of membership in the Association, we hope this conference will be a place where best practices can be shared, continuing education credits earned, peer to peer networking increases and where we can come together to educate and empower one another to keep moving forward in this awesome work we do!

I attached a conference flier and the classes that will be taught during the two days! Here are a few links that will showcase our great keynotes<https://utahcharters.org/events/annual-conference/> this year! Hopefully that will give you an idea of the incredible event we have put together to celebrate our successes as a movement! Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help register your folks!

See you in June!

Thanks,

Tina Smith
Chief Operations Officer