[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Directors Meeting on May 3

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Mon May 1 13:24:16 MDT 2017

Curriculum Directors,

Wednesday's meeting will start at 9:00am and end at 1:00pm.  The Webinar stream can be accessed through http://connect.schools.utah.gov/tltr  You can find the full directions for accessing the broadcast attached.

For those of you attending the meeting in person we will be meeting at Red Butte Garden; 300 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City.  The meeting will be in the Orangerie.

You can find a garden map here.<http://www.redbuttegarden.org/garden-maps/>

Jon Collins
Administrative Secretary
Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |*: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801-538.7769 |* : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>
Please consider the environment before printing this email. P